Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ghosts and Mummys and Death - Part 21

A new day brings on a new training session. 

It's time for Cowface to get some much needed training. I want to make him a staple in my team. 



I run around Route 7 and train the zebra and even find a couple decent TMs Charge Beam and X-Scissor. 

I even get a call from my Mom, who is just checking on me. 


After training up Cowface a tad I start training Cracker.

Cracker will be a great addition to the team once he evolves so I have him Giga Drain and Ingrain himself through victory after victory...

Until...


During a trainer fight I send out Cracker and have him use Ingrain. I defeat the first Pokémon easily enough, but the second gives me a start. It's a Ducklett and it will give Cracker a spot of trouble. I try to switch out Cracker, but forgot that I can't if I use Ingrain. I watch in sorrow as Cracker nearly defeats the bird, but takes an Air Cutter to the face...


I sadly take my little mushroom and bury it. 

I take Catapult to the front and begin to train him. He has some bulk and a decent moveset so he can take care of himself a bit.


While fighting random Pokémon in the grass I get nervous while fighting an Emolga so I switch out Catapult, but he is hit by Pursuit, which is powered up when used on a Pokémon that is switching. It deals a massive blow and...


I'm starting to get a sense of deja vu...

I cry a little and start training up Cowface a little more.


I train Cowface until I reach Twist Mountain, but I cannot go any further. 

I decide to train up Odessa a little and then...


He evolves into Cofagrigus! It's a Pokémon design that I both like and dislike, but it's another evolved Pokémon and that means it gets a little stronger as well! I welcome the sarcophagus with open arms (times 4). 

I head over to Celestial Tower and get ready to meet up with Skyla. This is a place to bury Pokémon , and full of trainers and ghosts. It's too spooky for many...


I switch in Cowface for more training and I take a few steps deeper into the tower and...

Oh.

Oh you guys.


It's a Pokémon that evolves into one of my all time favorites!


It's a Litwick! I cross off the next nickname off my list and name it Licky. I'm super super excited for this one!

I don't train it because Cowface is the Pokémon that I need to train the most as it will wreck the next gym. 

After slipping through the tower, fighting and getting stronger I reach the tippy top, where Skyla is waiting.


I talk to her for a bit and ring the bell and she heads back to the gym, where she is waiting to fight me. I head back down the tower and get a little bit of training under my belt, but not much. 

I head to Skyla's hangar and enter her gym...

To fight her next time on Nuzlocke Challenge with Whitemistake!
My Team:

Xanadu (Sandile) level 46 - Desert Resort
Shorty (Minccino) level 35 - Route 16
Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 34 - Relic Castle
Cowface (Zebstrika) 43 - Route 7
Licky (Litwick) 29 - Celestial Tower
Bigguns (Joltik) level 30 - Chargestone Cave

PC:

- - - - 


The Fallen:

Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment