Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Skyla Sends Me Soaring Through Her Gym - Part 22

Do you know what time it is?



I head into the gym and realize that it is indeed a giant hangar... with canons?



I seriously have to fight trainers and get shot out of canons... like old carnival folks. 


Cowface is chewing all of the Pokémon the trainers have and it takes them out all in stride and without taking much damage. 

Before long I'm standing in front of Skyla. I take a look at Cowface and he looks a tad bit tired (also known as his PP is down for his moves). I take a canon out of the gym and head towards the Pokémon center.


I heal and run directly back into the gym and straight for Skyla. I also get a little nervous and train Cowface up a few levels. 

I talk to her and we begin the battle.


Skyla has three Pokémon and sends out her first. It's a Swoobat.


It's a Psychic/Flying-type and can cause a hassle if not dealt with quickly. I send out Cowface who uses a Discharge and Swoobat doesn't even make a noise. 

Swoobat is taken out and before I know it she sends out an Unfezant.


There are two types of Unfezant, depending ultimately on their gender. Skyla has the brown one on the right. It's a Normal/Flying-type and Cowface snorts in her face before taking it out with another Discharge.

Cowface actually gets a level in the process and grows to level 46.

Her final Pokémon is a Swanna, which is what Tumbles would have eventually become...


Cowface must feel my pain and automatically destroys Swanna. 

And with that I defeated Skyla and recieved the Jet Badge!


She also hands me TM for Acrobatics, which is sometimes helpful, but I don't have anything that can use this move now anyways.

I head outside to heal up Cowface's PP on his moves again, but... N was stalking me outside.


He completely goes by me and talks to my Pokémon, specifically Cowface. He asks if he likes being my Pokémon. Cowface doesn't disappoint however and tells him that he likes me, but that doesn't help. N still wants to take all Pokémon away from all humans. 

Oh... and that he wants to awaken a legendary black Dragon to help him in his quest in taking all Pokémon from people. 


He then walks off and I'm left alone to think about my own Pokémon from being taken from me. 

In the meantime I head off to train a little, specifically Licky, because I love the little guy.

I train him until he evolves at level 31 into a Lampent. 


I get a little excited and head towards the next area, which is Twist Mountain. Cheren stops me, however, before I can continue and he challenges me to a battle.


My Team:

Xanadu (Sandile) level 46 - Desert Resort
Shorty (Minccino) level 35 - Route 16
Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 34 - Relic Castle
Cowface (Zebstrika) 46 - Route 7
Licky (Lampent) 31 - Celestial Tower
Bigguns (Joltik) level 30 - Chargestone Cave

PC:

- - - - 


The Fallen:

Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment