Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Crew and I Get a Little Twisted - Part 23

The Cheren battle still isn't too different. He still has a team of four Pokémon, which he starts out by sending out his Unfezant and I send out my Licky. 

Lick gets Taunted and then follows up with a Flame Burst. Unfezant then uses Detect, which protects against an Inferno that I send towards the bird. Eventually, Unfezant uses Air Slash and Licky uses another Flame Burst to knock the bird out of the sky. 



Simpour is the next in line to fight off, which I send out Cowface to interfere. 

Cowface uses a Discharge and that is that. 


Servine is the next one that Cheren sends out and I re-send-out Licky. 

Servine slashes out with a Leaf Blade, which critical hits Licky down to pretty low HP. Licky gets off a Flame Burst and I return it back. I switch out to Cowface again and Servine uses Leftovers to heal itself. 

Cowface uses a Flame Charge that KO's Servine, but only after Servine uses Leaf Blade. 


Last of Cheren's Pokémon is his Liepard. It uses Fake Out against Cowface first. Cowface counters with a Stomp and it not only knocks out Liepard, but is a crit. I beat Cheren!

Alder calls my battle great and then he jumps off a cliff. 


He talks to Cheren and I, and Cheren is till being a little turd. Alder is done taking that from the little punk and retaliates.

"Just accept the compliment without the stinging remark."

He then gives the two of us Surf and leaves us to our own devices.

I head into the tunnel, which is a new area. Welcome to Twist Mountain. 


Clay and Cheren are nearby the entrance and Clay tells me that the Gym Leaders are looking for Team Plasma. Even though I seem to be the only person who can defeat them and constantly find them without even trying... Clay tells me that we should forget Team Plasma and just have fun with our 'mons. 


It's winter time on Twist Mountain so I have a higher chance of finding some solid Ice-types. I run around and run into the first Pokémon...


It's a Boldore the future evolution of what Amasya was going to be... I catch the rock and name it Totts.

It's time to head deeper into the mountain. I start to train and find special items like TM Substitute. 

I train against Cubchoo, Boldore and even Throh. 

And a Throh is what takes out Cowface after being hit by two Revenges...


I scream enough to scare my landlords that live above me and continue to train on the mountain, eventually running into Cheren and Team Plasma, which have all been defeated already.

I need to bury Cowface, but not before Cedric stops me to talk about Dragon Spiral Tower. I don't even remember what he says as I head to the Pokémon Center to say goodbye to Cowface...

*WHOOPS! I just saw that I hadn't changed Xanadu to evolving from a Sandile to a Krookodile this whole time. That has been adjusted!*

My Team:


Xanadu (Krookodile) level 48 - Desert Resort
Shorty (Minccino) level 35 - Route 16
Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 34 - Relic Castle
Totts (Boldore) 29 - Twist Mountain
Licky (Lampent) 35 - Celestial Tower
Bigguns (Joltik) level 30 - Chargestone Cave

PC:

- - - - 


The Fallen:

Cowface (Zebstrika) 46 - Route 7
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment