Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Boring Post About The Story - Part 26

I've traveled. And traveled. It feels like I even traveled further then that... It feels like forever...



But I've finally made it to the place that Alder wanted me to go to. Relic Castle. This is where I caught Odessa so many moons ago. Cheren is actually waiting outside of the ruins...

Time to get ready to beat him into the ground...


Wait... what do you mean?!

Cheren... doesn't want to fight...?!


I head into Relic Castle and find Ryoku (who is one of the seven sages) and tells me that I have to fight my way through the Relic Castle. I can do that... right?

I find a TM I had been looking for, for a while. It's for Shadow Ball. I immediately teach it to Licky. 


Ghetsis and Alder are all the way at the bottom of these ruins and they are deep in conversation. I don't understand most of it, but... he does end the conversation by tell me and Alder that he thinks that we are working very hard on finding Reshiram and that if I want to save the world I will need to find him.

He then begins to talk to Alder about the Pokémon that Alder had and how it died... 

Alder had a Pokémon die, just like my own. It's still sad to hear however...


I find out while he was mourning his Pokémon friend by wandering the world and not doing his duties as a Pokémon Champion. Ghetsis throws some extra salt into Alder's wounds by saying that N is much stronger than him and then plows his way through us and out of the ruins. 



That leaves Alder and myself alone in the bottom of this sand castle. Alder takes me out, without having to backtrack (which is a nice touch) and we are outside.

My transiever begins to ring and it's Juniper telling me that I have to go to back to the second gym of the game. The gym with the museum, where Team Plasma tried to steal the bones of a dragon, which were totally Dragonite. 

I make my way slowly backwards through the desert and cities and forest, which seems like a ton of stuff now that I think about it. And I'm finally where Professor Juniper asked me to be. 



Outside the gym are the Junipers, Alder, Bianca and Lenora. 

Lenora, who seems to like me a lot, even though I destroyed her with Conch so very long ago, gives me an item called a Light Stone. She then begins to tell me that this stone will awaken Reshiram somehow. 

Then she more or less tells me that Team Plasma was in the right place at the right time to steal the things needed to awaken Reshiram, but just took the incorrect thing. 


Cedric then comes up to me and asks me how to revive the dragon.


Aren't you supposed to know that?

Then I'm told that I must go to Opelucid City and Alder flies off without me.

I wish I could fly on a Pokémon myself sometimes...

Bianca then in all of her splendid glory comes up to me after this long post about the story to finish it up with a bang.

"Oh that sounds really serious... that's about all I got out of that."

My Team:



Racksy (Stunfisk) level 40 - Route 8
Xanadu (Krookodile) level 52 - Desert Resort
Shorty (Minccino) level 40 - Route 16
Totts (Boldore) 40 - Twist Mountain
Licky (Lampent) 51 - Celestial Tower
Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 40 - Relic Castle

PC:

-  -  -  -


The Fallen:

Bigguns (Joltik) level 35 - Chargestone Cave
Gregford (Swasbuck) level 34 - Dragon Spiral
Cowface (Zebstrika) 46 - Route 7
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment