Monday, September 7, 2015

You Can't Spell Dragon Without N - Part 25

Let's skip ahead a little bit. I'm currently inside Dragon Spiral Tower. 

There is a huge explosion from up above, but I don't know from what. I head further upstairs and find Cheren hoping along some ancient pillars. 

What is he doing? He'll break his neck up there!



I follow his lead and eventually run into a room where Cheren and Brycen are fighting a bunch of Team Plasma grunts. They tell me to go on ahead. 

Like I need to be told twice...

I realize that there is a bunch of trainers and higher-ish level Pokémon up here so I can train up my weaker ones, like Bigguns. 

I send him out against a Team Plasma memeber who kills it with a critcal hit from a High Jump Kick.


Well... that's great... I was hoping to use this tiny tick to take some initiative later on in the game. Try to keep it together. 


I get nervous about training here and beat up the rest of the grunts with Licky and Xanadu. They don't even break a sweat. 

I even get feel another explosion from higher in the tower. The whole place is shaking a lot. 

Suddenly an old man named Giallo, which is actually also a great form of Italian thrillers in cinema, reveals himself as a sage. He was making a speech to his grunts, but I interrupt him and suddenly I'm surrounded by four grunts at once. All of them ready to fight me.


I sweep them all easily without trying myself or my Pokémon too much.


I head upstairs and there he is... N is standing with a black Dragon.


He tells me that he now has the power to take on the Pokémon Champion and rid the humans of the world of enslaving Pokémon. He then proceeds to tell me that the only way to defeat his plan is to use Reshiram, which needs to be awoken. 


Zekrom then starts to fly around and swoops in and snatches N off of the ground and flies away for good. 

Cheren and Brycen finally beat the couple of trainers that they were fighting a while ago and tell me that we all need to gather our forces to beat N. We meet up with Cedric who is surprised that Zekrom is real and he seems a little scared to be honest.


Even Alder joins us and says that he is scared of N. Mostly because Zekrom and Reshiram both nearly destroyed the world... by themselves. He thinks that it is a very, very good idea to go out and find Reshiram before Team Plasma tries to and to defeat N. 

The only thing is that no one has any clue as to where to find Reshiram. 

We all decide to go to the oldest place we can think of to look for clues. 



Odessa's home. Relic Castle. 

But first!

I head onto Route 8 before leaving, looking to find a replacement for Bigguns. 

The first Pokémon I come across in this area is a...

Oh... great...


It's a Stunfisk. It's a Ground/Electric-type. It's not the best... but it will have to do for now. Plus it's also it has Electric moves, which will be good in replacement of Bigguns and Cowface...

I name the guy Racksy.

After capturing him I head into the Moors of Icirrus, which is also a new area, but all that I can really find in here are Stunfisk as well, since everything is frozen at the moment, due to winter. I head out and get ready for the long trek back to Relic Castle (since I cannot use Fly at this time).

I decide that back tracking will be a great time to train Pokémon.



Gregford is up first and is slowly taking things out in Twist Mountain as we head through it. He can even hold his own against Ice-types, because he has a Fighting-move.

That is... until a wild Vanillish take him out in a critical, super effective hit...


I feel a little bad at losing him, but I hadn't grown super attached to him. It's either that or I'm becoming comfortably numb to all the death in this Nuzlocke. 


After heading through Twist Mountain I decide that I should go visit my old Audino training grounds to help boost some levels. 

And that's the end of this post after the training here.

My Team:


Racksy (Stunfisk) level 40 - Route 8
Xanadu (Krookodile) level 50 - Desert Resort
Shorty (Minccino) level 40 - Route 16
Totts (Boldore) 40 - Twist Mountain
Licky (Lampent) 50 - Celestial Tower
Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 40 - Relic Castle

PC:

-  -  -  -


The Fallen:

Bigguns (Joltik) level 35 - Chargestone Cave
Gregford (Swasbuck) level 34 - Dragon Spiral
Cowface (Zebstrika) 46 - Route 7
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment