Friday, September 11, 2015

My Past Even Gets Jelly - Part 27

The location that I am starting us off at is Driftveil City.

I head towards the water with Racksy newly learning Surf and head into the water for a single reason.


To catch a brand new Pokémon and the first that appears is a...



A Frillish! I can deal with that! It's a Water/Ghost-type, so actually... this will be the third Ghost-type that I have...

Great... my team is getting stacked with not just Dark-types and Ghost-types.

I catch the level 10 jellyfish and go to the next name on the list, which is actually Royal. So it fits extra perfectly.


I head into some super intense training for Royal. 

30 levels worth of training. That's enough until...


Royal evolves into Jellicent!

I finally continue to make my way forward to get to Opelucid City after the long training session and back to Route 8.

There's a massive blizzard going on here and that reminds me to buy the TM at the Mart. Which is exactly what I do. 



I save it in my inventory for later.

I'm about to finally reach the end of Route 8 when Bianca comes up to me and orders a battle from me! I'll give her a heaping plate full of battle if she really wants it.


Bianca has four Pokémon, which is what seems to be her limit.

She sends out a Stoutland, which would have been the final evolution of Zkippy...


I have Royal out first, but get nervous about any Dark-type moves he may have. I switch to Xanadu and her Stoutland uses Work Up. The blizzard conditions aren't the greatest to fight under and Hail hits them both. Xanadu is quite tired of the cold and Brick Breaks Stoutland which makes him pass out.


Next up, is her Simisage, which I send out Licky to counter. Licky is hit by Leer, but ends the round with a Flame Burst. 

Bianca's next is her Emboar, which Royal wants a part of... Royal lets a strong Water Pulse go, but it isn't quite enough. Bianca must have thought something like this would have happened and I'm hit by a massive Assurance. Gladly, Royal's Cursed Body activates and disables Assurance, which is great. Hail hits us, but Royal's Brine takes out the rest of her Emboar and he goes down hard.


Her last mon is Musharna which Xanadu practically laughs at and is already knocked out.

She follows up the battle with some compliments to me and hands me a few Full Restores, which will be useful on things like Victory Road... if I ever make it that far.

Route 8 leads to Tubeline Bridge, which is just a giant bridge with tons of traffic underneath it. It does however give me an okay TM for Flame Charge. 

But at the end of the bridge...

Lying in wait...


Team Plasma's ninjas. They take my arms and lead me to Ghetsis. Ghetsis starts talking like he usually does, which means it's time to tune him out. But I do remember hearing about legends and heroes and how everything that I am doing is for naught. 

I also pick up that he trained and educated N, which is a little scary to think about.

He continues to talk about how only Team Plasma will be able to use Pokémon and then tells me that I am not worthy enough.

With that Ghetsis leaves me and as do the ninjas.

I'm left alone to go to Route 9, where a person literally throws a TM at me, which contains Fling.


I see lots of biker dudes around here, which means new training, but I also see... grass! That's a new area, which means new Pokémon!

I head directly into it and...


It's Conch! Or at least a Pokémon that looks like him...

I catch it, but it is no replacement for the original. The newest edition to my potential team is named the next name on the list. Chowchow. 

With that... I finally take my first steps into Opelucid City.


My Team:



Racksy (Stunfisk) level 40 - Route 8
Xanadu (Krookodile) level 52 - Desert Resort
Shorty (Minccino) level 40 - Route 16
Totts (Boldore) 40 - Twist Mountain
Licky (Lampent) 51 - Celestial Tower
Royal (Jellicent) level 44 - Driftveil City

PC:

Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 40 - Relic Castle
Chowchow (Liepard) level 33 - Route 9


The Fallen:

Bigguns (Joltik) level 35 - Chargestone Cave
Gregford (Swasbuck) level 34 - Dragon Spiral
Cowface (Zebstrika) 46 - Route 7
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment