Sunday, September 13, 2015

A City With Blue Lights and Stones - Part 28

Opelucid City is a futuristic looking city filled with irising doors and blue-electric looking walkways and lights. 



It only took what felt like years to get here, especially after all of the backtracking that I had to do, but I'm finally here and so is Alder.

He leads me to a street preacher of sorts... 


... Ghetsis and his Team Plasma lackeys. 

He says lots of big words and eventually says that humans are weak and Pokémon are strong. They all pack up their TP signs and walk away like a bunch of goons.


Iris pops up with an older gent named Drayden.


This man and this little girl apparently know everything that there is to know about Reshiram and Zekrom. We begin to ask them and they tell us about these legendary dragons. 

They tell us that they actually do not like to fight each other.

And soon after they tell us Alder gets emotional and goes off to the Pokémon League to get ready for N. 


Iris tries to drag me to her house to talk to herself and Drayden at greater lengths, but I have some exploring to do. 

I find a Battle Rotation House and get some training under my belt, but not much else. 

I head off to Route 10, which means a new area to catch a new teammate!

I run into a double battle with a Herdier and a Vullaby.


With double battles I am able to decide which Pokémon I want to catch. I can either choose the evolution of Zkippy or a brand new Dark/Flying-type. This could be good, especially if I keep losing against Fighting-types. 

I catch the bird and look at the next name on the list. Pumpernickel. 


Pumpernickel doesn't fit as a name so I modify it to be Pumprnickl.

With the new Pokémon in hand I am able to go further out and snag myself a TM for Roar, Dawn Stone and a much needed Dusk Stone. 

Why do I need that stone? Because Licky needs it to evolve. 

I use the stone...


Licky is now Chandelure! A massively strong special attacker.

With these two new 'mons in my party I head off to Route 9 to get some training with bikers and to visit the massive mall sized mart, which... there is nothing of value inside other than a few trainers. 

I decide that it is finally time to continue with the story and I knock on Iris and Drayden's door.

My Team:



Racksy (Stunfisk) level 40 - Route 8
Xanadu (Krookodile) level 54 - Desert Resort
Pumprnickl (Vullaby) level 41 - Route 10
Totts (Boldore) 40 - Twist Mountain
Licky (Chandelure) 52 - Celestial Tower
Royal (Jellicent) level 48- Driftveil City

PC:

Shorty (Minccino) level 40 - Route 16
Odessa (Cofagrigus) level 40 - Relic Castle
Chowchow (Liepard) level 33 - Route 9


The Fallen:

Bigguns (Joltik) level 35 - Chargestone Cave
Gregford (Swasbuck) level 34 - Dragon Spiral
Cowface (Zebstrika) 46 - Route 7
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Cracker (Foongus) 31 - Route 6
Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment