Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Interruptions In My (Pokemon) Life - Part 19

I start to head over to Route 6 to meet up with Clay so he can give me that TM that he technically doesn't owe me, but it would be nice to get one...

Bianca stops me before I can get to Clay...



She still has four Pokémon. 

She sends out her Herdier which Xanadu takes down in a couple Rock Smashes, even after she heals it once with a Hyper Potion.

I send out Cracker to get some experience, hoping that eventually he will evolve into a big ole mushroom as Bianca sends out Pansage.


I switch back to Xanadu and take out Pansage with a Crunch after he is bitten himself.

Next is her Pignite, which Cracker sees and then immediately runs back to be switched out with Xanadu. Xanadu gets hit by a critical Take Down. I get scared for Xanadu and have him Dig. 


Dig KO's Pignite.

She sends out her last Pokémon, which is Musharna.


Cracker comes out, but I switch it out immediately for Xanadu, which is super strong against this Dream Mister. It tries to use a Psybeam against Xanadu and it practically bounces off of him harmlessly. 


Xanadu takes a bite out of Musharna like Scruff McGruff takes bites outta crime and down she goes.

With Bianca defeated she gives me a useful HM for Fly, but I can't use it since I have nothing that can learn it, which is a bummer, but that could possibly change in the future. 

I'm about to head up to Clay, but real life intervenes. 


A friend of mine decides that he needs to trade some Pokémon to have them evolve in Pokemon X and Y. I turn off Black for a short time and load up my X. 

I meet him online and trade to have two of his Pokémon evolve. His Magmar and Electabuzz need to evolve!


He begins to trade them to me, but I see that they don't have the hold items they need. So we do it again. 

Sorry for the delay guys, this will hopefully be done soon. 

Eventually everything works out and I get him a Magmortar...


...and an Electivire.


After the trades are over I head back to training. I train my buns off.

Everyone is now level 30 or higher. I think it's a good enough time to stop for today.

My Team:

Xanadu (Sandile) level 44 - Desert Resort
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Shorty (Minccino) level 35 - Route 16
Odessa (Yamask) level 30 - Relic Castle
Cracker (Foongus) 30 - Route 6


The Fallen:

Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment