Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Team Gets a Little Dirtier, A Little Fluffier, And A Little Dumber - Part 14

After training for a bit I head to Nimbasa City. I know past it there are more Pokémon that I can catch and that's all I need at the moment. 

After entering the gate in front of the city Juniper talks to us about some pretty stupid things and hands us all a few Ultra Balls, but then aftewards runs off. 

When entering the city, the first thing I see is Team Plasma bullying an elderly man, who actually turns out to be the Day Care man. Before I can even offer any help he runs behind me and asks me to fight them for him.



I fight them and win with Conch taking out both Pokémon and then Team Plasma runs off. I can practically see them licking their wounds as they make their way to the amusement park in Nimbasa.

The old man thanks me and gives me a bicycle, which will help me move about Unova even more quickly!


The old man runs off and Bianca sneaks up from behind and talks to me about a few things, but then runs off. What else is new.

I head into the nearest Center and heal up and buy a couple TMs for Thunder Wave and Gyro Ball.

Now it's exploration time!


I find someone who gives me a Soothe Bell, another who gives me a Sun Stone, and the amazing person who gives me HM 04, which contains Strength. 

But...


I need to catch Pokémon!

I head directly to Route 5 after exploring the city and directly into the grass...


A pile of garbage? I take a closer look at it...


It's a Trubbish. It's a Poison-type, which at least isn't weak against Fighting! His name shall be Catapult.

I catch it and run out of Route 5 and off to Route 16, which is on the opposite side of Nimbasa City.

I have to fight through a couple trainers first before I can reach the grass, which helps train Xanadu.

Into the grass I go...


It's a Mincinno, this adorable chinchilla Pokémon is a Normal-type, which isn't Dark, but it still is weak against Fighting. I currently have a team of four, but three are weak to Fighting. I name her Shorty.

There's a small area off to the side in Route 16 called Lostlorn Forest. I'm hoping to catch a nice Bug or Grass-type in here. 

I head into the grass and...


It's a Cottonee! It's a Grass-type. It rejects the first ball I send its way so I think it needs to be weakened. I have to be careful because Xanadu is weak to Grass, so I throw an Assurance its way. 

Cottonee is KO'ed with a critical hit.....

I killed the only Pokémon in this area that I could catch... and it was something that could have really helped my team out....


I run back over to Route 4 and fight the trainers there, but the bridge is up so I cannot proceed. 

Xanadu is getting pretty strong now... so strong that something happens to him. 

Something that can be talked about next time.

My Team:



Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Xanadu (Sandile) level 29 - Desert Resort
Catapult (Trubbish) level 21 - Route 5
Shorty (Minccino) level 19 - Route 16


The Fallen:

Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment