Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ninjas Can Kiss My Lucky Egg - Part 20

I turn on a little background noise, this time it's Jurassic Park 3 on the SyFy channel. 



Eesh... I forgot how horrible this movie is...

I head off to the cave, where Clay is waiting for me. The entrance is being blocked by a spiderweb made by Galvantulas. He clears it for me and gives me the TM for Bulldoze.


I'm left alone and head into Chargestone Cave, which is a new area!

I'm excited for a new Pokémon, but first I have to deal with N, because I see him a few steps away. I take a deep breath, ready to fight him, but first a Pokémon appears!


It's an adorable tiny, Joltik! It's an Electric/Bug-type, which is also the smallest Pokémon in existence. 

I catch it, use the next name on the list (Bigguns, which is pretty funny) and remember I have to head towards N. As soon as I do ninjas appear. 

Yes... ninjas.



N spouts his random nonsense and calls the ninjas the Shadow Triad, calls me the chosen one and then he warns me that there are Team Plasma grunts up ahead. They leave me, but soon I am joined by Juniper and Bianca.

Nothing about what they say matters because... they give me a Lucky Egg.


I love them more than anything now. Bianca and Juniper are my favorites. They gave me an awesome item. An item that will pretty much double the speed at which my Pokémon will level up.

I give them the honor of my attention now and realize that Juniper wants me to find Klink so she can study it. I promise to do my best and head into the cave. 


There are lots of trainers and lots of random encounters happening here. I get in some much needed training. 

I run into more ninjas as well and they re-remind me of the Team Plasma grunts further inside.

I don't fight everyone here though. I can use some of these trainers for training later on. I'm planning ahead!


I fight Team Plasma left and right and eventually I see N again.

He's blocking the N-trance to Mistralton City. He's blocking... the N... trance. 


N challenges me to a battle.

He has four Pokémon. 

The first is a Boldore, which is the evolution of what Amasya would have been...

Bigguns goes out first, but is switched with Xanadu. Xanadu takes it out with a couple Rock Smashes. 

Next he sends out a Joltik, which is KO'd by a single Crunch. 

He sends out a normally dangerous Ferroseed next.


Normally, this is a dangerous Grass/Steel-type, but Xanadu takes it out easily with a Rock Smash.

Klink is N's last Pokémon and it's the one that I had to gather information on for the lovely Professor Juniper. 


Xanadu cleans up this last Steel-type and I have defeated N again.

Juniper and Bianca appear after the battle and N and Juniper talk for a bit. N despises Juniper and tells her that he does. After a short yelling match N runs off and Bianca tells me that she is Juniper's bodyguard now. 

I run into Mistralton City where a man and lady interrupt me. 

The man calls himself Cedric Juniper, Professor Juniper's dad. 


He upgrades my Pokédex and introduces me to Skyla, who is the next Gym Leader and a hot-shot pilot. 

She says she wants to battle me, but she has to wait because she saw a sick Pokémon on Celestial Tower. She says I can join her if I want and she runs off on her own. 

I explore the town and find a TM for Skydrop and not much else. 

Route 7 time!

I run into the tall grass and find a...


Zebstrika! The evolution of Yuko! I got Yuko back and stronger than ever! I catch it and call it Cowface, which is the next name on the list. 

Post end.
My Team:

Xanadu (Sandile) level 45 - Desert Resort
Catapult (Trubbish) level 30 - Route 5
Shorty (Minccino) level 35 - Route 16
Odessa (Yamask) level 30 - Relic Castle
Cracker (Foongus) 30 - Route 6
Cowface (Zebstrika) 29 - Route 7

PC:

Bigguns (Joltik) level 30 - Chargestone Cave


The Fallen:

Dexxter (Vanillite) level 30 - Cold Storage
Tumbles (Ducklett) level 29 - Driftveil Bridge
Conch (Liepard) level 34 - Route 2
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 15 - Route 1
Upstairs (Oshawott) level 12 - Nuvema Town
Butterball (Pansear) level 18 - Dreamyard
Yuko (Blitzle) level 15 - Route 3
Amasya (Roggenrola) level 18 - Wellspring Cave
Flathead (Timburr) level 17 - Pinwheel Forest
Woodrow (Scraggy) level 30 - Route 4


Cannot Catch At These Areas
Lostlorn Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment