Saturday, July 25, 2015

N (Really... That's All I'm Titling This)- Part 4

Training in this area has led me to discover two things:

There are Lillipups, like Zkippy.

And there are Patrats.



There is absolutely nothing else here, other than the kind stranger who gave me a free Potion. 


I head into Accumula Town. This is a new area, so I can catch Pokémon that are here... but there are no Pokémon to catch in this town... so that's a bummer. 

I know that I'm supposed to go and meet Professor Juniper at the Pokémon Center, but first I decide to do a little bit of exploring. I walk into a house and out of all the people inside, no one has anything useful to give me or even to tell me. 

So I just march my way into the Pokémon Center.


Inside I meet up with Bianca and Juniper. We learn about how to heal our Pokémon, how to store our extras and how to purchase items. That's it. There's nothing else to see here. 

I buy ten PokéBalls and snag a free Premier Ball, which is always appreciated.


As soon as I emerge from the Center there is a clamor. There is a group of people who look like aliens holding up flags and gathering a crowd around them.


Behind them is an old man, who kinda looks like a white Ganondorf, wearing a Dragonball Z scouter and clothes inspired by HP Lovecraft... he introduces himself to the crowd and his name is Ghetsis (how am I supposed to pronounce a hippy name like that?!).


Ghetsis then goes on to explain some good points. That we treat Pokémon pretty poorly. We capture them and then force them to do our bidding, including fighting their own kind for sport. This guy seems to be a toned down sort of PETA speaker. That's not too bad. I can understand where he's coming from. 

I then release my Pokémon and walk into the sunset with Ghetsis and the Nuzlocke is over.
















That would be too easy. Ghetsis tells the crowd that he is apart of Team Plasma and that we shouldn't treat Pokémon the way that we do. 

They leave in a strange formation, because they must be aliens, and leaves Cheren and myself to talk for a bit about what just happened, but before we can...

This guy comes up to us.


He tells us that his name is N.

I've seen another N from another Japanese based form of entertainment.

N from Death Note.


This N, in Pokémon not Death Note, tells us that he can understand what Pokémon think. So he doesn't just have a strange name, he also is like a Pokémon Dolittle! 


He seems a little aloof and is upset that Cheren and I cannot understand Pokémon like him. He then decides that he wants to battle me and he throws out a level 7 Purrloin. 



It Growls and Scratches at Upstairs, but Upstairs takes it down with a couple good Water Guns. Upstairs gets to grow another level after the battle and N departs from us leaving Cheren and I to wonder what exactly is going on.

My Team:

Upstairs (Oshawott) level 9 - Nuvema Town
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 8 - Route 1



No comments:

Post a Comment