Thursday, July 23, 2015

A New Member and We Get Upstairs - Part 3

I head downstairs after my rivals... friends... training fodder... and my mum gives me a "cross-transceiver", which can also be spelled X-Transceiver. 



Mine is blue and I wanted pink. Hmpf.

After talking to my mother for a little bit, I run outside after the other two and watch as Bianca tears through a flock of pidoves. This girl is a maniac.

I start to head towards the Lab, where I can see Cheren waiting, but I feel something in my gut. I head down to Bianca's house. As soon as I enter I see her father rushing towards her and screaming at her that she cannot go out on the Pokémon journey that Cheren and I are going out on. He's actually getting close to hitting her it looks like. 


She yells back at him and storms out the the door telling me that she will meet me at the Lab. I take that as my cue and slowly back away from her house.

I make my way to the Lab and Cheren and Bianca are waiting for me. We enter the Lab and are greeted by... hold on my phone just went off.

My friend got back to me and has given me the nickname for Oshawott. 

Oh... this is going to be a strange name. I'll save it for when I can nickname my Poké...

Professor Juniper has just asked if I want to name my Oshawott. Talk about timing. I'll give everyone a clue as to what my friend has decided to name my first Pokémon.



Do you give up?

You probably should, because he named my first Pokémon.... Upstairs.

So I now would like to welcome Upstairs the Oshawott.


Professor Juniper keeps talking and Cheren keeps chiming in. He's actually getting a little saucy with her, but she just ignores him left and right. How did I get myself roped up with these fools? After Cheren ignores her lesson about Unova, Pokédexes and Route 1, she tells us to meet her on Route 1 after giving us our Dexes.

When we head outside ready to start our journey my mom comes up to us and gives us all Town Maps! Thanks ma!


I head over and see Bianca and Cheren waiting right before Route 1. They call me over and they say that they want to take their first steps in their journey with me. I think why not, and join them in a line.

They make me take like ten steps with them instead of one! I just want to go out on my own and start catching Pokémon!

Juniper is waiting for us by some grass and wants to give us pointers on catching them. 

At this time I crack open some trail mix and start munching away on some peanuts and dried mango, by the time I've eaten a few pieces she hands us each five PokéBalls and tells us to have at it.

I'm free to begin catching a team!


Bianca decides that she wants to start a little competition. 



She wants to see who can catch the most Pokémon on Route 1. 

Oh great... I can only catch the first one. I guess I'm ready to lose.

I somehow get roped into it without ever agreeing to it and I finally can go catch my first Pokémon!

I take one step into the grass and....


It's a Lillipup!

I don't mind these guys, they can be pretty useful!

I Tackle it once and bring it down to half health. I throw a Ball and catch it. 


I have a small list of names from friends now and I welcome Zkippy to the team.

I realize that Upstairs and Zkippy are a little hurt so I run back home and heal them and decide to train them up a little bit. Better be safe than sorry. 

I'll end this post by saying they aren't as weak as they once were...

My Team:

Upstairs (Oshawott) level 8 - Nuvema Town
Zkippy (Lillipup) level 8 - Route 1





No comments:

Post a Comment